Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Job

How's it going? There has been a crazy lot of stuff that's happened in the last week, and I wanted to write you a quick post to tell you about it and let you know what's going on.

For starters, I have gotten a job! It was the most whirlwind experience ever. It started on Linked In. A recruiter found me, and took it upon herself to get in touch with me and inform me of positions I would be a good fit for based on my skill set. 

One of the places was 180 Fusion, and I interviewed with them and I got an offer the next day. This was truly a miracle from God. I've been taught since I was little that if you put God first, He'll take care of you. I wouldn't tell you that I always put God first, and I would like to be a lot more obedient than I am, but God really does take care of His children. I am still a little in shock at how quickly it happened; just about a week and our lives have changed.

Just going to give you a quick update about the pregnancy, too :). It's going well. Rachel's starting to show, and the baby is indeed healthy. She's moving out of the first trimester, and she's feeling much better, which makes me pretty happy.

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop; hope everyone's well :)

Michael White

No comments:

Post a Comment