Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey there everyone!!!! Last blog post before I'm married! Real quick, Kristin, I haven't forgotten about you. Life has just gotten in the way. Getting married with a full time job gets in the way of doing much else. So ... I guess I just wanted to write about some of the wonderful experiences Rachel and I have had together. Yesterday we went up to the apartment we're going to live in during the summer (I live there now, as it's five minutes away from where I work), and we started getting some of our things unpacked and moved in. Believe it or not, it has been quite a treat. I guess the only way I can think of to describe how it felt was that it just felt natural to be so close to living together. When we got engaged it felt the same way; it didn't feel weird at all; it just felt normal. Us getting married feels like another natural step in our progression. I'm really grateful for it. I'm sincerely glad that we have decided to wait as long as we have to get married; We're so much closer as a couple than we ever were in December. It has been the right thing for us to do. I don't how many people are actually going to read this, but I just wanted to commend Rachel and I's families publicly. They have worked so hard to make this come together. How hard they have worked hasn't escaped my sight; I'm very grateful for it. However, it's only been recently since i've actually come to undertsand a little bit about how hard they've worked to make things come together for us. I love Rachel, and I'm really excited to be marrying her. We had a concert at my place yesterday night, and I had so much fun. I love Jeremy, and I'm really grateful for all that he did. Rachel and I had such an amazing night! SPending that much time together with nothing but each other to think about was the most incredible thing. I love that girl. Anyways, next time I write I'll be sure to give you guys a run down of what we did on our honey moon!!!! Michael White

No comments:

Post a Comment