Friday, October 5, 2012


Hey there everyone!!!! I am so bad at keeping a blog, but I decided that I'm going to make time to do it, especially since its a great way to let everyone I care about informed about my life.

I've had an interesting experience I wanted to share with everyone today. Since the summer, I've been mulling over whether or not I wanted to work while I was at school. We seem to have just enough to take care of our needs as of right now, so I haven't been sure. However, once I finally decided to get a job, The Lord confirmed to me that I am on the right path ... I think. 

Right after I decided I wanted a job, a tutor position opened up in the computer science tutor lab. Guess who got hired? this guy did!!! I don't even need to work any evenings!!!!

After I got the job, I learned why I got the job. When I first started going through the CS program, I didn't really understand what's going on or apply myself as I should have. As such, the information mostly didn't stick. Well, as a tutor, I am going to be teaching other people those basics. I feel like one reason I am a tutor is because The Lord is providing me the opportunity to actually master the fundamentals that google has compensated for up until this point. Am I excited? Oh you bet!

I decided on something. I've gone to all of the teachers  that teach CS one and two, and a going to be doing the assignments the students are doing. This is how I'm going to master those fundamentals, plus it will make much more able to tutor the students. When I'm at work, I'm only at work, and I'm really excited about it :)

What else is going on in my life? Not a whole lot. I'm going through e seminary teaching program to keep my options open. It's been a great class. Mostly I'm just supporting Rachel. She's busy, so The Lord is keeping my schedule more open so I have time to cook and clean and support my wife when she needs it; she's really busy after all.

I most definitely love my wife most dearly. I am so happy to be with her. Life is pretty peaceful and just plain good, and that's pretty much it. Until next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment