Saturday, April 23, 2011

Well, life is absolutely amazing. I don't know if I've said it already, but i'll say it again; I have like the world's best family. Same with my friends. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

I started working finally! I am through being trained as a service missionary. I've actually started working, and it's been a humbling experience. It's a lot different than I thought it was going to be. I know my thoughts are scattered, but they'll come together; I promise :D :D :D. I thought I was busy before; I had so much to do, etc. etc. Well, after this semester ends, i'll be putting in 25 hours a week into the mission. haha, 100 Hours a month is a lot different than 30, but i'm not complaining. All i'm trying to say is the Lord really does prepare people for what he needs them to do. Besides, it's not near as bad as it sounds. When i'm not working on an email case or talking with somebody on the phone, I can work on my lessons, or read my scriptures, or whatever else i need to do. So yeah, it's going to be a blessing a lot more than some time constraint.

Haha, God works in mysterious ways. I don't understand how he works sometimes. I've been able to meet people this last week that I would have considered impossible just last week. I'm still completely blown away by it. Why on earth? I'm so grateful. Sigh, life's good.

I ... life's been going a million miles an hour, and as much as I like to complain about it, I must say, i'm really happy when i'm busy. It's ironic; I don't do good with down time; I was really lazy all day today, and it really bothered me.

I have no idea who reads this and who doesn't, but I wanted to tell you guys that I love you. I think my dad reads this, so yeah :D. You guys have all touched my life in so many ways. I know it's really easy to say something like that when you're directing it towards everybody, but I mean it. Thank you. I wouldn't be who I am today without all of the many people in my life. I hope that someday I can repay you.

Haha, I am a true nerd. I always use to tell people that I really love music, but I need a real job, and that's why i'm teaching computer science. Well, that's not true anymore. I do love music still, but that more I do computer science, the more I realize how much I enjoy it. That why teaching myself how to build web sites is really fun, and that's why I spent so much time on my software engineering presentation. I learned so much, and i'm really grateful for it. I enjoy computer science, and I really hope that I get to work for the Church. I swear to you guys, i'm earning that job! Oh holy crap, I guess I better tell you guys about that!

Well, I had no idea that the Church hires computer scientists. Well, they do, and the heads of the CIS (communication information services) department came to Utah State, not just recruiters. Well, I ended up getting the head of development's email address, and he wants me to keep in touch with him. He gave me some skills and technology to learn, and that I will do. It's amazing, the Big Man Upstairs blessed me with the opportunity of a lifetime. Now it's my turn to earn it.

Well, it's been fun. Thank for listening!!!

Michael White

No comments:

Post a Comment