Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Post

I'm starting a blog now :D. Spring Break came, and I've learned a lot since yesterday. I ate dinner with my Uncle Maurice, and it was such a nice meal; we went to Olive Garden. We were just talking about family, and he asked me if I call mom often. I ... to be honest, I don't call her near as much as I should. That's where the blog comes in. I figured a blog would be a great way to let my family know how I am doing and what's going on in my life. I ... the only thing I can say is I love my family and friends, a lot more than I could ever possibly express. That's why I'm starting this blog; I want you guys to be involved in my life. So yeah, this is the first of many; I'll update this once a week, so adios until next week guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment